Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dear Teacher

Dear Teacher


I'm so happy to be here in UB for our holiday. I'm having a fantastic time and
i just love this part of Mongolia. Wiki and I staying at the historic UB hotel. At the
moment we are having cup of tea whit milk and enjoying the spectacular view of the mount
Bogd.
The weather is cold,and perfect for skiing. The four mounts around the city are
covered in thick snow. The famous Tuul are stunning. In the frozen wather you can ski
past river.We spend most of out day hiking in the mountains with our Mongolian friend,
Baldan and Uugaa.
Mongolians realy love the outdoors. They are very friendly and kind to us.
I think they are really good-looking. Most of them tend to be short, whit black hair
and brown eyes.
the food is delicious. Mongolian like eating dumpling, buuz, huushuur, boiled meat,
and bread. I just love eating buuz. Buuz it's mean steamed dumpling.
Next week we are going to Hobsgol. I can't wait to visit the Hobsgol folk.
Wiki is not so keen, but I hope you'll receive this before we get home!
I think you should come here next year. i'm sure you would love it!
see you soon.


Love,
Bilegt

No comments:

Post a Comment